To maintain your new look and extend the life of your lashes:
- Do not wash eyes or shower and avoid crying, sweat, and steam for 24 hours after lash application.
- Do not swim or spa for 48 hours after lash application to allow adequate time for bonding.
- Be gentle with your lashes.
- Avoid rubbing and pulling your eyelashes.
- Avoid oil-based and waterproof mascara as it will dissolve the bond with the lashes. Gently remove mascara with OIL FREE eye makeup remover. Apply mascara on the tips only.
- Avoid any creams, eye makeup removers, lotions, sunscreens or cleansers containing oils on or near eyelashes. Oils can loosen the bond of lash extensions. Care must be taken to apply eye cream sparingly with avoidance of the lash line area.
- Do NOT use an eyelash curler on your extensions.
- We recommends touch-up appointments (fills) every 3-4 weeks, to fill in the areas where the natural lashes have fallen out and new lashes have grown in.